The digital marketing landscape changes quickly and it’s vital to stay on top of your game while also executing on the strategy and vision your team set forth. How to do both? In LA, it’s called get smarter with podcasts while you sit in traffic! I’m loving these lately:
- Marketing School – It’s Neil Patel and Eric Siu. Enough said. I favorite a lot of Neil’s tweets and Evernote a ton of his posts. He has been blogging about excellent marketing strategies for a long time. Each episode is only 10 minutes and I promise you will expand so much of your thinking if you find 10 minutes every day to listen. We are all in traffic for at least 10 min a day, right?
- The Growth Mapping Podcast – Each episode is packed with ways to increase growth from some of the top marketing minds. Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius know their stuff. It’s new, but it’s already given me a lot of great insights that I can directly apply with my team.
- Social Media Marketing – Michael Stelzner has been sharing his incredible knowledge about social media for a very long time and he knows what’s up. The world of social changes ever so quickly so this is a good one to stay up to speed on what’s new and actionable ways to apply what’s new where it makes sense for your business.
- Perpetual Traffic – I’m a Digital Marketer member and I’m a huge fan of the quality of their work and their willingness to share all they know with all of us to make us excellent at our jobs. Their podcast is no exception. This is a must-listen for me every week as they focus on actionable advice for generating leads that convert.
- Growth Marketing Toolbox: Run by the team at Earnworthy, each podcast features interviews with some of the best marketing minds who share their best growth marketing tools, tactics and strategies. I love this one because it features people who are in the trenches just as I am, so they get it.
- SocialPros – I’ve been following Jay Baer’s work and insights for a long time and respect him a ton. Each episode is excellent and ranges from quick tips and actionable items to much bigger picture discussions about branding, loyalty, how to build a social media team, analytics, social listening and more.
I listen to a lot of podcasts so I’ll be sharing more of these lists, including more for start-ups, bigger picture business strategy and even my favorite outdoor adventure podcasts. What marketing podcasts are you loving lately?